The Culinary & Cocktail Clash
June 2, 2019
The Culinary + Cocktail Clash is a lively cooking and craft cocktail competition between restaurant brands – all to raise money for high school culinary arts programs!
– 700+ attendees cheering on their favorite restaurant brands
– Culinary teams consist of a chef, executive and a student serving a sous chef
– Cocktail teams will have 5 minutes to create a craft cocktail with Ketel One or Don Julio and a Coca-Cola mixer
– Rodney Strong, Ketel One and Karl Strauss served up libations
– Border Grill, Pie ‘n Burger, Leuzinger High School’s ProStart Program, and Foster Farms served up bites
Meet the Champions
The Culinary Clash
- The Purse: Wedgewood Weddings
- Coca-Cola Champ – Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- Golden Glove Champ – House of Blues
- Golden Plate Champ – BJ’s Restaurants
- Teamwork Champ – California Fish Grill
- Ecolab Champ – Urban Plates
- safeTstep Shoefie Award – Andrew M. with California Fish Grill
- KitchenAid Commercial Equipment Champs – Lawry’s Restaurants + Wedgewood Weddings
- Foster Farms Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- FreshPoint Secret Ingredient Champ – Black Bear Diner
- Team Spirit Award – Black Bear Diner
- Best Bite Champ – Specialty Restaurants Corp.
- Mentor of the Year – Louie Jocson, California Fish Grill
- People’s Choice – Hard Rock Café
The Cocktail Clash
- Diageo Golden Goblet – Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
- Coca-Cola Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- Best Garnish Award – House of Blues
- The Craftiest – Rock & Brews
Culinary Dishes BJ's Restaurants Awards: The Golden Plate Champ Amuse Bouche: Thai Turkey Wontons A taste of the East with an American Flair. The Wonton incorporates a creamy cheese mix of green onions, cilantro, ginger, and turkey. We add some spice with sriracha...
RESTAURANT EXECS TEAM UP WITH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS FOR CHARITY COOKING COMPETITION LOS ANGELES — Teams of high school students and restaurant executives took part in a fast-paced, high-stakes cooking competition on Sunday, August 19th at the Los Angeles Convention...
Restaurant brands faced-off in the sixth annual Culinary Clash, a fundraising event to benefit the California Restaurant Association Foundation (CRAF), presented by Coca-Cola. The battle was held on August 27 in conjunction with the Western Foodservice...