The Culinary & Cocktail Clash
Typically, this fiery competition between restaurant brands is an in-person event with trophies, cheering sections, and live cooking and bartending. However, this is not a typical year (to say the least!).
The Culinary + Cocktail Clash is going virtual! Restaurant teams created videos and recipes – all to support high school culinary programs. Tune in to our Instagram @CRAFoundation Aug. 23-28 to join the fun!
2020 Culinary Clash Recipe Box 2020 Culinary Clash Competitors
Your favorite restaurants have been challenged to create a 30-minute menu using special ingredients and equipment—all to raise money for high school culinary programs called ProStart®!
2020 Cocktail Clash Competitors
Your favorite restaurants have been challenged to create a craft cocktail using a Coca-Cola product, Tito’s Handmake Vodka, and a Torani syrup – all to raise money for high school culinary programs called ProStart®. Advisory: These videos contain recipes that use alcohol as an ingredient.
Greetings from The 2020 Culinary + Cocktail Clash Sponsors
Representatives from Coca-Cola, Torani, Ecolab and Hamilton Beach share messages of support and tidbits on their products for the 2020 virtual Culinary + Cocktail Clash!
Event sponsorships support high school culinary art programs in California! The CRA Foundation empowers 13,500 teens each year with skills for work and skills for life. We use restaurants to change lives!
- Field Trips
Meet the 2019 Champs!
The Culinary Clash
- The Purse – Specialty Restaurants Corp. + Urban Plates
- Coca-Cola Champ – California Fish Grill
- Golden Plate Champ – Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- The Innovator Award – Specialty Restaurants Corp.
- On the Menu – BJ’s Restaurants
- Teamwork Champ – Specialty Restaurants Corp.
- People’s Choice – Black Bear Diner
- Ecolab Champ – Wedgewood Weddings
- KitchenAid Champs – Banana Bay
- Foster Farms Champ – Black Bear Diner
- FreshPoint Secret Ingredient Champ – Urban Plates
- Team Spirit Award – California Fish Grill
- Best Bite Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- Mentor of the Year – Black Bear Diner
The Cocktail Clash
- Tito’s Golden Goblet – Specialty Restaurants Corp.
- Coca-Cola Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- Best Garnish Award – BJ’s Restaurants
- The Craftiest – Shinobi
The best bartenders in SoCal faced-off in the eighth annual Culinary + Cocktail Clash, a fundraising event to benefit the California Restaurant Association Foundation (CRAF), presented by Coca-Cola. The showdown took place at House of Blues Anaheim on June 2. Teams...
Restaurants faced-off in the eighth annual Culinary + Cocktail Clash, a fundraising event to benefit the California Restaurant Association Foundation (CRAF), presented by Coca-Cola. The community event was held on June 2 at the GardenWalk in Anaheim. Culinary teams,...
Teams of high school students and restaurant executives took part in a fast-paced, high-stakes cooking competition on Sunday at GardenWalk in Anaheim. Each restaurant team made a donation to be part of the battle royale with a few teams raising extra through...