The Culinary & Cocktail Clash
STC Anaheim GardenWalk
The Culinary + Cocktail Clash is a fiery cooking and craft cocktail competition between restaurant brands – all to support high school culinary arts programs!
Check It Out
Free event! Open to the community
STC Anaheim GardenWalk: 400 W. Disney Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Sunday, June 2
1:00 – 5:00 – bites, faces painting, culinary demos, live music
3:00- 5:00 – cooking battle between restaurants
5:00 7:00 – 21+ after party at House of Blues (purchase tickets)
All event sponsorships support high school culinary art programs in California! The CRA Foundation empowers 13,500 teens each year with skills for work and skills for life. We use restaurants to change lives!
- Field Trips
See your favorite restaurants in action
BJ's Restaurants Awards: The Golden Plate Champ Amuse Bouche: Thai Turkey Wontons A taste of the East with an American Flair. The Wonton incorporates a creamy cheese mix of green onions, cilantro, ginger, and turkey. We add some spice with sriracha and sweet red...
RESTAURANT EXECS TEAM UP WITH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS FOR CHARITY COOKING COMPETITION LOS ANGELES — Teams of high school students and restaurant executives took part in a fast-paced, high-stakes cooking competition on Sunday, August 19th at the Los Angeles Convention...
Restaurant brands faced-off in the sixth annual Culinary Clash, a fundraising event to benefit the California Restaurant Association Foundation (CRAF), presented by Coca-Cola. The battle was held on August 27 in conjunction with the Western Foodservice...
Meet the 2018 Champions
The Culinary Clash
- The Purse: Wedgewood Weddings
- Coca-Cola Champ – Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- Golden Glove Champ – House of Blues
- Golden Plate Champ – BJ’s Restaurants
- Teamwork Champ – California Fish Grill
- Ecolab Champ – Urban Plates
- safeTstep Shoefie Award – Andrew M. with California Fish Grill
- KitchenAid Commercial Equipment Champs – Lawry’s Restaurants + Wedgewood Weddings
- Foster Farms Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- FreshPoint Secret Ingredient Champ – Black Bear Diner
- Team Spirit Award – Black Bear Diner
- Best Bite Champ – Specialty Restaurants Corp.
- Mentor of the Year – Louie Jocson, California Fish Grill
- People’s Choice – Hard Rock Café
The Cocktail Clash
- Diageo Golden Goblet – Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
- Coca-Cola Champ – Pacifica Hotels
- Best Garnish Award – House of Blues
- The Craftiest – Rock & Brews