Foodservice Energy Education Project
The Foodservice Energy Education Project launched in 2016 to increase understanding of energy efficiency in California’s foodservice establishments and increase access to energy efficiency resources offered by the state’s major utility companies.
The project leverages information and resources from the Statewide Utilities and disseminates it to high school culinary arts programs and the CRA membership through engaging outreach activities, digital campaigns and trainings.
Resources for Schools
- SoCal Gas Energy Resource Center | 9240 Firestone Downey, CA 90241
- Southern California Edison Energy Education Center | 6090 N. Irwindale Ave., Irwindale, CA 91702
- PG&E Food Service Technology Center | 12949 Alcosta Blvd. Suite 101, San Ramon, CA 94583
- SDG&E Energy Innovation Center | 4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92117
- Request a guest speaker
- Request a field trip
- Request a classroom poster
To request these resources, please contact Natalie Tong at email@example.com.